05/07/2012

The best thing since a muslin cloth...


I’m going to let you in on a little secret. It cost me £3.00 and can be found on most high streets or shopping centres. It’s a cheap, deep cleanser and even comes with a cute travel lid. What am I talking about?

Cheaper than the clarisonic, more exfoliating than a muslin cloth and not as annoying as a flannel this little brush is essentially like a large toothbrush for your face. It’s tough on dirt but is gentle enough for the dry, sensitive skin around my mouth. My skin is clearer (although I would like to point out that I do use hormonal contraception which can make my skin WEIRD for no real reason) and the horrible dry bits that my foundation clings to is signficiantly smaller. After just a few days I noticed a difference, my moisturiser sinks in better and I think my foundation/BB cream blends in better.
The design of it is pretty cute, it’s about the size of a £2 coin and comes with a little lid you can pop the brush back into if you want to travel with it. Personally, I wouldn’t let the brush drip dry into the lid as the bristles would then sit in the goo which drops off them. Yuck!


I hardly use my Soap & Glory exfoliator anymore, I just use this little guy. Every evening after removing my make up I apply my cleanser to dry skin and spend a couple minutes (usually whilst reading something on my kindle), it really gets in deep and gets any little scrap of grime out of your pores. I think that my nose is less shiny (stupid nose) during the day.

If you can’t afford a clarisonic or a facial then give this a go, it’s 3 quid, what have you got to lose?

3 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. Upon reading your review, it has the same effect with Clarisonic but it is much affordable. I think i wanna try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dear the blog is very readable post for sharing with me. It is really fashion fur coats very wonderful for women's thank so very much.

    Fur coats

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Leave a comment!